Call Now for Consultation: 1-866-435-7704
Page Not Found
We apologize, but the page you are looking for cannot be found. If there is specific information you cannot find, please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you. You may also find what you are looking for on the site map below.
Unattended Death / Human Decomposition
Days Inn and Suites
Ellijay Elementary School
Homicide Incident Cleanup and Decontamination
Decomposition and Natural/Unattended Death Solutions
Family and Residential Assistance
Shore Sweep at Flat Creek
Dealing With Suicide and related Incidents
Pinnacle Homes at Rocky Ridge
- Couple Dead in Apparent Murder Suicide – (3/11/11)
- Brother discovered Cornwell’s remains; ‘strong suspect’ identified – (1/20/11)
- Mother of Kristi Cornwell Plea to Letter Writer on You Tube – (5/6/10)
- Bringing Out the Dead – (10/23/09)
- Solemn Duty – (9/1/09)
- Biotrauma trains deploying Marines on Biohazard Cleanup – (6/18/09)
- Biotrauma featured in the Dow Jones – (5/7/09)
- Biotrauma featured in the Anderson Independent Mail – (4/27/09)
- Biotrauma featured in the Island Packet – (4/16/09)
- Biotrauma in Los Angeles Times – (4/12/09)
- Biotrauma on Military.com – (4/1/09)
- Biotrauma on Metrospirit.com – (4/1/09)
- Biotrauma – En Espanol! – (3/31/09)
- CNBC features Biotrauma – Real Sunshine Cleaners – (3/29/09)
- Biotrauma, Inc. in TIME Magazine – (3/24/09)
- Biotrauma on SBTV – (3/18/09)
- Biotrauma featured in the Washington Times – (3/18/09)
- Biotrauma featured in the St. Louis Post Dispatch – (3/15/09)
- Biotrauma on Examiner.com – (3/15/09)
- Biotrauma featured on WDRW CBS12 – (3/11/09)
- Biotrauma Featured Nationally in the News – (2/24/09)
- Biotrauma to be featured on the Mobile Press Register – (2/18/09)
- Biotrauma Employee & Family Fights ALS! – (2/11/09)
- Biotrauma, Inc. Now Serving Alabama – (2/5/09)
- Gunshot Residue Collection Kits – (2/4/09)
- Anti-Digital Forensics – (2/4/09)
- New Crime Lab Speeds Conviction Process – (2/4/09)
- National Crime Victims’ Rights Week – 2009 – (1/30/09)
- Directory of Crime Victim Services – (1/30/09)
- Georgia Coroners Association – Unidentified Persons Database – (1/30/09)
- Second Annual Shore Sweep – A Success! – (8/25/08)
- Biotrauma, Inc. Hosts 2nd Annual Shore Sweep – (8/7/08)
- Biotrauma, Inc. Upgrades Communication Capabilities – (7/14/08)
- “Cleaner Movie” out in Stores – (7/2/08)
- Biotrauma, Inc. featured on Project 96.1 FM Radio – (7/1/08)
- Biotrauma, Inc. remediates high-profile case – (6/18/08)
- Biotrauma, Inc. on CBS46 News – (4/1/08)
- 2008 GA Coroners Convention – Savannah – (3/31/08)
- 2007 GAIAI Winter Meeting – (12/12/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. featured in the AJC – (12/7/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. featured on WCFO 1160 A.M. – (11/6/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. and the Community – (10/25/07)
- Biotrauma® Services – Real solutions to real-life scenarios – (10/3/07)
- 2007 GAIAI Education Conference – (9/18/07)
- 2007 Annual Coroner Meeting – (9/16/07)
- Biotrauma® Shore Sweep – A Success – (8/27/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. hosts Shore Sweep – (8/23/07)
- Gwinnett Business Journal features Biotrauma, Inc. – (6/25/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. on WGST 640 AM – (6/12/07)
- 2007 GFDA Annual Convention – A Success – (6/5/07)
- Biotrauma featured on Martha Zoller show – (5/23/07)
- WDUN 550 AM talks Biotrauma Industry – (5/21/07)
- Custodian sues over Suicide Cleanup – (5/18/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. featured in Gwinnett Daily Post – (5/7/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. sends its condolences to Virginia Tech – (4/16/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. website launches – (4/4/07)
- 2007 Georgia Coroner’s Convention a Success – (4/1/07)
- Biotrauma mentioned in Gainesville Times – (4/1/07)
- Biotrauma® officer featured in the news – (2/13/07)
- Biotrauma, Inc. Featured on CBS 46 News – (10/2/06)
- What Happens Next? – (10/22/10)
- Georgia IAI Training and Meeting Dates for 2010 – (5/6/10)
- Training Is Essential For A Georgia Coroner – (7/10/09)
- Advocates Strive To Get Victims Compensation & Information – (7/10/09)
- Crime Scene Investigators In Georgia Continue To Go High Tech – (7/10/09)
- Georgia Bureau Of Investigation Receives Forensics Excellence Award – (7/10/09)
- Georgia Takes Action Against Unlicensed Funeral Directors – (7/10/09)
- Biohazard Waste Cleanup – (6/16/09)
- Biohazard Equipment – (6/16/09)
- Biohazard Cleanup Laws – (6/16/09)
- Biohazard Damage – (6/16/09)
- Blood Spill Cleanup – (6/16/09)
- Human Decontamination | Human Decontamination Neutralizes Harmful Diseases – (3/31/09)
- Blood decontamination | Biotrauma decontaminates blood-borne diseases – (3/31/09)
- Death Decontamination | Biotrauma Decontaminates the Death Scenes – (3/31/09)
- How to Sanitize a Room – (1/22/09)
- How To Remove Blood – (1/16/09)
- How To Remove Potent Odors From Your Home In 3 Easy Steps – (1/12/09)
- Committment to Excellence – (8/20/08)
- Homicide Incident Remediation – (8/20/08)
- Trauma Scene Cleaning – (8/20/08)
- Suicide Incident Remediation – (8/20/08)
- Crime Scene Cleanup, Atlanta GA – (6/9/08)
- Blood Spill Cleanup – (6/9/08)
- Crime Scene Cleanup – Biotrauma® Remediation – (4/25/08)
- Iraq Veterans: The New Wave of Entrepreneurs – (8/2/07)
- New York Initiates Crime Scene Cleanup Legislation – (7/12/07)
- California Medical Waste Management Act – (7/12/07)
- Military Remains Transport – (6/5/07)
- Protecting Your Property – (4/17/07)
- Before pursuing a biotrauma remediation career… – (4/4/07)
- Who typically pays for Biotrauma, Inc.’s cleanup services?
- How quickly will Biotrauma’s crime scene cleaners arrive?
- How long does a Biotrauma crime scene clean-up job take?
- How much do I need to do when Biotrauma, Inc. is done with a death scene cleanup job?
- How can I prove that the property has been treated in accordance with EPA and OSHA regulations?
- What certifications have you earned?
- What things can I avoid by having a proper cleanup?
- Are there any laws that govern the manner in which a cleanup is executed?
- Why can’t I do bio-hazard clean up myself?
- What are the consequences of going with an unskilled or uncertified crime scene clean up service when posed with a biological decontamination problem?
- Can Biotrauma take care of blood odor problems?
- What are a funeral director’s responsibilities?
- Do you have to have a funeral director to bury the dead?
- Why have a public viewing funeral?
- What is the purpose of embalming?
- What government agencies help defray death expenses, as they relate to a funeral?
- Who are coroners?
- What function does a Medical Examiner perform?
- What help is available to me if I, or my family, am a victim of a crime and require decontamination services?
- Who is eligible for Victims Compensation?
- What is Hepatitis B, and why is it so dangerous?
- What is biotrauma remediation?
- What are the psychological effects of trauma revolving around exposure to a traumatic incident or scene?
- How can hepatitis A be safely remediated?
- How can hepatitis B be safely remediated?
- How can hepatitis C be safely remediated?
- How can hepatitis D be safely remediated?
- How can hepatitis E be safely remediated?
- How can hepatitis G be safely remediated?
- Will my home owner’s insurance policy cover any contaminated property items and require replacement?
- Can I have my regular janitorial staff clean up after a biotrauma incident?
- Can I use regular cleaners to remove a biohazard?
- Is crime scene cleanup anything like what I see on C.S.I.?