Contaminated Property

Trauma Scene Cleanup Questions and Answers
1-866-435-7704 : Call Now for Free Biotrauma Cleanup Consultation:


Q: Will my home owner’s insurance policy cover any contaminated property items and require replacement?

A: No. Your home owner’s insurance policy typically covers the structure of the residence or property, only. Contaminated Property items such as clothing and furniture will not be covered. Your insurance policy will typically cover the medical waste disposal of these items, however. If the item is connected in some way to the structure such as cabinetry, towel holders, or vanities, the item is likely to be covered for replacement.

Back to FAQs

Let’s Stay in Touch

Newsletter Signup

Call 866-435-7704

Fax: 888-678-5021  We accept all major credit cards   Sitemap